There is one 12AX7 found in the preamp section of all Professional Series SWR amplifiers (this excludes the Workingman's®, LA, and Acoustic series amplifiers, and the ST-800 and Power 750 Power Amplifiers). Tube replacement may become necessary after one to three years depending on usage and care. Generally speaking, tubes don't need to be replaced unless they become noisy or microphonic.
Articles in this section
- 2012 SWR Pricelist
- Can I change the impedance of my SWR speaker enclosure?
- Can I run my amp without any speaker cabinets connected to it?
- Can I use both instrument inputs on my SWR amplifier at the same time?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier as a bass amp?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier with electric guitar?
- Can I use my SWR bass amplifier as a guitar amp?
- Do I have to use the banana jack or Speakon connector when running in bridge mode?
- Does Fender® own SWR?
- FMIC Era SWR Owner's Manuals