A proprietary feature on many SWR amplifiers designed after 2003; the Bass Intensifier is a low-end boost circuit combined with a smooth, fast-acting compressor. The Bass Intensifier provides radical low frequency boost without overdriving the amplifier, which can be useful for heavier sections of a song - or just for "fattening up" the overall tone of your bass.
Articles in this section
- 2012 SWR Pricelist
- Can I change the impedance of my SWR speaker enclosure?
- Can I run my amp without any speaker cabinets connected to it?
- Can I use both instrument inputs on my SWR amplifier at the same time?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier as a bass amp?
- Can I use my SWR acoustic amplifier with electric guitar?
- Can I use my SWR bass amplifier as a guitar amp?
- Do I have to use the banana jack or Speakon connector when running in bridge mode?
- Does Fender® own SWR?
- FMIC Era SWR Owner's Manuals