Ceramic pickups generally offer a brighter and more glassy sound. You’ll notice more midrange and treble response from a ceramic pickup. Alnico pickups provide a warmer sound and generally have a little more bass response.
Articles in this section
- Mod Shop Details and FAQs
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Is there a way I can order one of your production models with specs or color options that differ from what is available on the website?
- Find Your Fender FAQs
- My dealer did not give me my guitar’s tremolo arm, warranty card, adjustment tools, etc. Can you send me these items?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Custom Shop make me a custom neck to my specifications?
- Does Fender donate guitars to people in need?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?