No, product warranties are activated on the day of purchase and are validated by retaining the original or a copy of your purchase receipt. To receive free service covered under your warranty, simply bring your purchase receipt to any authorized Fender service center. Learn more in our warranties support section.
Articles in this section
- Why should I register my product online?
- Do I have to register my product to activate my warranty?
- Can I register my product if I live outside of the United States?
- What if I bought my product used? Can I still register it?
- Can I remove any of my registered products?
- Can I make changes to my registered products?
- Where can I find my serial number?
- Why can't I see any downloads for warranties or product manuals for a product I registered on the site?
- Are the downloads available for my registered products up to date?