Models are most often discontinued due to lack of demand. Models or colors that create steady demand and are strong sellers tend to stay in our product line for longer periods, whereas models or colors that don't sell as well may be discontinued sooner.
Articles in this section
- Mod Shop Details and FAQs
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Is there a way I can order one of your production models with specs or color options that differ from what is available on the website?
- Find Your Fender FAQs
- My dealer did not give me my guitar’s tremolo arm, warranty card, adjustment tools, etc. Can you send me these items?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Custom Shop make me a custom neck to my specifications?
- Does Fender donate guitars to people in need?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?