Please complete the FMIC Pre-Service Checklist form and bring it, along with your equipment and valid proof of purchase, to your local FMIC Authorized Service Center. Please include any cables, power cords or other accessories that you normally use.
Articles in this section
- Fender JMJ Mustang Bass Service Notification
- Lacquer Finish Care and Maintenance
- Where can I take my instrument and/or amplifier to be repaired?
- What should I do when taking my equipment to be serviced?
- How do I set up my Fender guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Stratocaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my Telecaster® guitar properly?
- How do I set up my bass guitar properly?
- How often should I change my strings?
- How often should I have a set-up adjustment done on my instrument?