All of our guitars that require them will ship with trem arm, allen wrenches, etc. If you did not receive these items with the purchase of your new guitar, please contact your dealer to obtain replacements. To purchase a replacement trem arm or request a replacement COA, please contact Consumer Relations.
Articles in this section
- Does Fender sell direct to consumers?
- Is there a way I can order one of your production models with specs or color options that differ from what is available on the website?
- Find Your Fender FAQs
- My dealer did not give me my guitar’s tremolo arm, warranty card, adjustment tools, etc. Can you send me these items?
- Can I order a "one-off" instrument directly from the Fender® Custom Shop?
- Can the Custom Shop make me a custom neck to my specifications?
- Does Fender donate guitars to people in need?
- Will Fender endorse my band? How do I contact Fender Artist Relations?
- Will Fender sponsor or donate to my special event or charity function?
- Can I send my instrument to the Fender factory to have it repaired or restored?