If you are located outside of the US, you will not be able to register your gear online. Registration is not required for warranty purposes. Please retain a copy of your proof of purchase, it is all you will need should you ever require warranty service.
Articles in this section
- Why should I register my product online?
- Do I have to register my product to activate my warranty?
- Can I register my product if I live outside of the United States?
- What if I bought my product used? Can I still register it?
- Can I remove any of my registered products?
- Can I make changes to my registered products?
- Where can I find my serial number?
- Why can't I see any downloads for warranties or product manuals for a product I registered on the site?
- Are the downloads available for my registered products up to date?